MAPLE RIDGE PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT
1. Fold A1 to A1 to make a crease, open the fold, then B1 to B1 to make a crease.
2. Open and flatten. Then fold A2 to A2, B2 to B2, C2 to C2, D2 to D3 into the middle. All corners should meet in the middle.
3. Flip the Paper Fortune Teller over and fold the corners to the middle to make a dotted circle in the centre.
4. Fold the square in half making the numbers touch face to face. Rotate 90° and repeat to make another crease.
5. Using your fingers, pinch Andre’s ears on the bottom corners of the rectangle. Bring your thumbs together to form a paper diamond.
6. With the diamond formed, push your fingers underneath Andre’s heads to pop out each corner of the Paper Fortune Teller.
How To Play!
1. Get your phone camera and a group of friends.
2. Using only index fingers and thumbs, put one finger in each corner pocket of the Paper Fortune Teller (PFT). You can now open and close it in two directions :
Width - Twisting your wrists outward
Length - Spread your index fingers and thumbs by “unpinching”
3. Choose a colour (Blue, Green, Grey, White). Open the PFT in each direction for every letter, ending open showing numbers.
Example: BLUE will equal 4 movements (B-L-U-E).
4. Choose a visible number in the PFT and open in each direction equal to the number chosen, ending open.
5. Choose a colour and open the PFT, spelling out every letter like in Step 3.
6. Finally, choose a number and open the flap to see what photo task your group must complete.
7. Upload the photo to your social media account using both hashtags given under the flap.
8. Cross out the task and repeat from step 3. Do as many of them as your heart desires!